UC Writing Conference 2017: Making Connections
MAKING CONNECTIONS: The 2017 UC-Wide Writing Conference
The 2017 University of California System-Wide Writing Conference will be held at UC, Irvine on Friday, October 6 and Saturday, October 7. Linda Adler-Kassner, Professor of Writing at UC Santa Barbara, will offer our keynote on Friday afternoon.
We are no longer accepting proposals for presentations or panels, but we would still love to see you there. If you have not already done so, please notify us of your intention to attend at UCWritingConference2017@gmail.com.
Conference guests should park at the Student Center Parking Structure (SCPS on the map), pay their parking permit ($10 general parking) at the information kiosk of the parking structure and follow the pedestrian signs (UC Writing Conference) to HIB 135 (HIB building is # 610 on the map.
If you have any questions, please send a message to UCWritingConference2017@gmail.com.
- Jonathan Alexander, Professor of English / Campus Writing Coordinator
- Daniel M. Gross, Professor of English / Director of Composition
- Jerry Lee, Assistant Professor of English
- Brad Queen, LSOE / Associate Director of Composition
- Robin Scarcella, Professor / Academic English (School of Humanities)
- Larisa Castillo, LSOE / Humanities Core Writing Director